[Histonet] SOP's reference

carmen loiselle carmen_loiselle <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:23:49 CDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I've been assigned recently to prepare the SOP's for the histology laboratory for the accreditation of my institution that englobes 4 major hospitals, that will take place next september (2010).  As you well know it's a very demanding and time consuming task, so I'm asking your help, once again.  If anyone will be able to send me the best sites where I can find the informations about different stains , like purpose , objectives etc , in order to facilitate the production of all these SOP's .  Specially that I'm doing it only part time.

Any info or references would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Carmy