[Histonet] SOP's reference

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 14:51:58 CDT 2009

Any good histotechniques book will provide all the information you need. Check Dr. Kiernan's
René J.

--- On Thu, 10/1/09, carmen loiselle <carmen_loiselle <@t> hotmail.com> wrote:

From: carmen loiselle <carmen_loiselle <@t> hotmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] SOP's reference
To: "pathology education" <histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu>
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 2:23 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been assigned recently to prepare the SOP's for the histology laboratory for the accreditation of my institution that englobes 4 major hospitals, that will take place next september (2010).  As you well know it's a very demanding and time consuming task, so I'm asking your help, once again.  If anyone will be able to send me the best sites where I can find the informations about different stains , like purpose , objectives etc , in order to facilitate the production of all these SOP's .  Specially that I'm doing it only part time.

Any info or references would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Carmy