[Histonet] Tissue repository

Curt Tague c.tague at pathologyarts.com
Wed Jul 31 16:02:20 CDT 2024

Hi all,

So running a ref lab for years I've acquired a rather large supply of old blocks of various tissues, I'm considering turning this into a tissue bank/repository with the purpose of selling blocks for research and control purposes... anyone have any experience, what are the requirements to be compliant??? I have zero experience with this. I'm guessing some release forms, maybe patient consent forms (IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THOSE FOR BLOCKS THAT ARE 10 YRS OLD)... release of liability forms... I'm starting at zero so any insight is appreciated!

Best!

Curt