[Histonet] IHC help

Michelle Bell mcokertx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 19:10:52 CDT 2024

If you’re doing online retrieval/deparaffinization, try deparafinizing offline.  I found the paraffin we loved had was higher in polymers and resulted in the tissue being prone to lifting.  As soon as we started deparafinizing BEFORE putting the slides on the instrument, we had greater (not perfect, mind you) success.