[Histonet] p17 mice brain sections

Alonso Martínez Canabal acanabal at ciencias.unam.mx
Tue Sep 19 20:07:04 CDT 2023

Hello,
   Have a great afternoon. I have done HAR with citrate buffer (pH 6.0)
with tween, basically all my professional life of some 15 years. Several
publications, using mice brain sections 40-50 microns thickness from
cryostat (30% sucrose). Today I tried to do some p17 brain sections and the
sections did not only fell off, but were completely destroyed.
      That never happened to me, I am wonder if anyone can have any idea of
what happened?

Thank you so much

--
Dr. Alonso Martínez Canabal PhD