[Histonet] What is considered Grossing according to CLIA and CAP? Definition?

Michelle Bell mcokertx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:31:25 CST 2023

This is so hard to unpack everything that could be wrong with this situation.  The weights the lab assistants take would lead me to the conclusion that this would be part of grossing, because it is reportable.  It’s such a slippery slope when you start delegating tasks associated with high complexity testing.  If I were the manager, I would reach out to your accrediting agency for guidance and support.