[Histonet] Jobs Available

Stephanie L. Thompson SThompson4 at sonichealthcareusa.com
Thu Sep 22 12:08:16 CDT 2022

We have Lead and Supervisory Histotechnician positions open in several states.

We are hiring in Exeter, New Hampshire, it is a beautiful place to live, the beaches are about an hour away, and the white mountains are amazing!

If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about positions visit our website at www.sonichealthcareusa.com<http://www.sonichealthcareusa.com>.

Or send me your resume to sthompson4 at sonichealthcareusa.com<mailto:sthompson4 at sonichealthcareusa.com>.

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy, or take any action in reliance on it.