[Histonet] Reconstituting antibodies and dilutions

Gudrun Lang gu.lang at gmx.at
Thu Oct 13 13:22:41 CDT 2022

500 µg in 1000µl  is the same as 100µg in 200µl

So I would reconstitute the 100 µg with 200 µl of water to get the liquid
antibody-concentrate.
Then I would make the working-dilution: eg. 5µl of concentrate + 5000µl
buffer

The correct way would be 5 µl + 4995 µl, but in practice this does'nt
matter.

Gudrun Lang