[Histonet] Manual double staining IHC

Frazer Bell Frazer.Bell at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Nov 18 01:47:21 CST 2022

Hi,

We have successfully done double staining using both DAB and Magenta on our Dako autostainer, you could do it manually.

If you would like further information please let me know.

Frazer Bell
Histopathology Technician

Histology Research Service/ Veterinary Diagnostics Services
307 Jarrett Building
School of Biodiversity, One Health & Veterinary Medicine
College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences University of Glasgow Bearsden Road Glasgow
G61 1QH
Tel: +44 (0) 141 330 6933
email: vet-histology at glasgow.ac.uk
Website: http://www.gla.ac.uk/histology