[Histonet] Active Caspase-3 IHC-P staining

Porter, Amy portera at msu.edu
Thu Jun 23 12:45:06 CDT 2022

What species are you staining??

Amy S. Porter, HT (ASCP) - Lab Supervisor
Michigan State University
Departments of Physiology & Pathology
Investigative HistoPathology Lab
567 Wilson Road - Rm 2133
East Lansing, MI  48824
Ph:  517-884-5026
(she/her/hers)
https://sites.google.com/msu.edu/ihpl/home
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein