[Histonet] Dr Freida Carson

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA at mercer.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:58:40 CST 2022

Hi Donna,
So sorry to hear of this. I am proud to have known her and been a recipient of her wealth of knowledge.
She contributed so  much to the Histology Community.

Shirley

Shirley Powell, HTL(ASCP)
Technical Director Histology Curricular Support Laboratory
Pathology Department
Mercer University School of Medicine
1550 College St, Macon, GA  31207
O: 478-301-2374/F:478-301-5489