[Histonet] FW: Hood - manufacturer booklet

Johanna Haddock Johanna.Haddock at propath.com
Tue Feb 22 13:19:28 CST 2022

Hi,

Does any of you have the manufacturer booklet of the hood listed below that you can share with me?

ThermoFisher Scientific
Gross Lab Junior 9600 series
Part No. 96003
S/N 9600913639

Johanna Haddock BS, MT(ASCP)
Quality System Manager/Safety Officer

1355 River Bend Dr., Dallas, TX 75247
Ph: (214) 237-1623  / Fax: (214) 237-1731

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted in this e-mail and in any replies and forwards are for the sole use of the above individual(s) or entities and may contain proprietary, privileged and/or highly confidential information. Any unauthorized dissemination, review, distribution or copying of these communications is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been transmitted to you in error, please notify and return the original message to the sender immediately at the above listed address. Thank you for your cooperation.