[Histonet] Sakura 4070 coverslipper troubleshooting

Charles Riley criley at udel.edu
Tue Feb 22 11:34:46 CST 2022

Can anyone give me suggestions on how to fix an E18 error code?

The machine initiates with no issues and homes itself with no problems.
When I load a rack in to begin coverslipping the base moves to the far back
position and then I get the error code as the basin won't move to the front
position.

However once I hit the stop button to abort it moves to the front on its
own with no issues.

Any guidance or suggestions would be helpful. Trying to get it up and
running by the end of the day if possible