[Histonet] Cold ischemic times

Greg Dobbin greg.dobbin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:10:01 CST 2022

This is more of a survey than a question:

For those of you tracking and documenting your cold ischemic times for
breast tissue (ie time out of body to time sliced [as needed] and immersed
in formalin), and I assume most of you are...*what is your average time?*

*Background:*
*I ask because my director was looking for suggestions for quality
indicators to report and while I feel like our cold ischemic average time
is impressive at ~17 mins, she says that is pretty standard for everyone.*

Thanks,
Greg

--
*Greg Dobbin*
Chief Technologist - Anatomic Pathology

*Everything in moderation...even moderation itself**!*