[Histonet] Tiny folds in colon bx

Rinker,Jeffrey Jeffrey.Rinker at SanfordHealth.org
Thu Feb 10 10:22:13 CST 2022

I have been having a terrible time with small folds in my colon bxs. They tend to be perpendicular to the cutting edge and i have tried all the standard ways to get rid of them. My Dr says that the sections are fine and that they don't effect the diagnosis but i would really like to figure out why hey are there.
privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.