[Histonet] Detection Systems

Amos Brooks amosbrooks at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 12:22:03 CST 2022

Hi,
     I use polymers regularly, but keep a small kit of LSAB or the like on
hand for oddball solutions like when someone gives me a biotinylated
antibody or an antibody with next to no information about what it was
raised in. I don't mind a biotinylated antibody all that much, but no
species info is really frustrating. It has it's uses on occasion.

Amos Brooks