[Histonet] Stainer comparisons

John Frazier wilfong1923 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:41:27 CDT 2022

Are used to work for Roche. The HE600 is an option that I would not choose. The instrument has too many moving parts and the rate of service is much higher than any of the dip and dunk strainers on the market. The reagents are proprietary, so you are forced to use Roche staining reagents.  The Dako H&E strainer is bad too.

Sent from my iPhone