[Histonet] Bone marrow clot IHC tissue sections washing

Regan Fulton regan.fulton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:16:27 CDT 2021

Martha,

We reported our study of 15 brands of adhesive slides for "wash off" and
found little difference among the different slides when well-fixed cell
culture material was examined.
On the other hand, poorly-fixed breast cancer tissues did appear to adhere
more strongly to some slides than others (TOMO being among the best).
Additional factors need to be considered, though, and I note that your
baking procedure is different from what is recommended by many slide
vendors.
In general, baking at 60-65 deg C for 1 hour is said to be optimal,
although we did not examine that parameter specifically.

Please see our poster at https://www.arrayscience.com/publications#Posters

Best regards,

Regan
Regan Fulton, M.D., Ph.D.