[Histonet] New opening

Katherine Marano katherine at ka-recruiting.com
Wed Oct 13 19:13:55 CDT 2021

Hi Histonetters,

I just got in an exciting new job opportunity!  I am working with a lab in
Southern Connecticut that is looking to hire a *Manager of Anatomic
Pathology, Molecular Pathology, and Digital Pathology*.   My client needs
someone who understands these three areas and who can support the
transition in the lab from only derm to doing more.  It is a permanent,
full-time position.

If you are interested, could you send me a resume and a good time for me to
give you a call?  If not, feel free to forward my info along to anyone you
think could be a good fit!

Sincerely,

Katherine Marano
*K.A. Recruiting, Inc.*