[Histonet] tissue disposal

Thomas Podawiltz tpodawiltz at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 17:08:36 CDT 2021

We dumped tissue two after the final report is issued and toss the containers.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 3:36 PM, Richardson, Pam K via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

I am interested to learn how others are handling tissue disposal. How long to you keep wet tissue? Are you reusing containers? We currently dispose of the tissue and wash the containers and I am questioning if there is a better system?

Best Wishes

Pam ~
National Histology Professionals Day 3/10/21
Pathologists' Assistant Day 4/14/2021
Medical Laboratory Professionals Week April 18-24, 2021
National Cytotechnology Day 5/13/2021

Pam Richardson
Clinical Manager
Gundersen Health System Laboratory Services
Email: pkrichar at gundersenhealth.org
Phone: 608 775-4133
Fax: 608 775-6136
Interdepartmental Mail Stop: H04-007