[Histonet] Tissue Quality

Chakib Boussahmain chak_bou at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 07:49:47 CDT 2021

Hi Guys,

We normally buy human tissue blocks to use them as controlsor to develop IF assays in our laboratory. However, most of these blocksappeared to be fixed or processed adequately. I am wondering if anybody has amethod to assess the quality of these tissue blocks besides H&E stain. Forinstance, is there an IHC marker or a panel of the markers that I can use as agood indicator to qualify these tissue blocks?

Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions!

Best

Chakib