[Histonet] IF with permanent mounting media?

John Kiernan jkiernan at uwo.ca
Fri May 28 17:19:36 CDT 2021

Espada J, Juarranz A, Galaz S, Canete M, Villanueva A, Pacheco M, Stockert JC (2005) Non-aqueous permanent mounting for immunofluorescence microscopy. Histochem. Cell Biol. 123: 329-334.  https://doi.org/10.1007/s00418-005-0769-2
A PDF can be downloaded from the Google Scholar entry for this article.

John Kiernan
London, Canada
= = =