[Histonet] Question - Bone marrow core biopy specimens

Victoria Baker bakevictoria at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:18:15 CDT 2021

Hi Richard!

That is the duplicate of what we do in our lab.  We were putting both the
core and the clot on the same slide for in house testing, but den outs we
sometimes have to split the specimen and only on a slide.

I have a question for you about ISH Kappa/Lambda.  What decal protocol do
you use and do you see edge non specific detection/substrate on your
slides?  We use the Roche Iview blue.

I hope what I said helps.

Vikki