[Histonet] Richard Allan Clarifier 1 CofA -nosig

Teri Johnson teri.johnson at decipherbio.com
Mon Mar 29 18:24:05 CDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone from a vendor contact or someone who uses this can help. Our quality practice requires us to receive and review CofA documents for all our reagents. I'm having difficulty receiving them for Clarifier 1 which we purchase through FisherScientific. The last one we received had epredia.com in the footer and I contacted them in the hopes of getting one. I have heard nothing back.

Can someone please point me to a resource that can provide consistent, timely CofAs for this product?

Thanks in advance,
Teri Johnson, Sr. Histotechnician
Decipher Urologic Cancers, San Diego, CA