[Histonet] Job openings

Katherine Marano katherine at ka-recruiting.com
Sun Mar 28 09:08:37 CDT 2021

Hi Histonetters!

I hope you are having a nice weekend.  I wanted to send out an email
regarding some of my new histology openings.  I work with hospitals and
laboratories nationwide helping them fill their permanent and full-time
positions.  I wanted to see if you, or anyone you know, may be interested
in any of these?  Let me know!  They are looking to hire asap.

*Phoenix, Arizona* - Histology Technician/Grosser (1pm to 9:30pm)
*Atlanta, Georgia* - Histology Supervisor (3rd shift)
*North Dakota* - Histotech
*Reno, Nevada *- Grossing HTL (Must be HTL ASCP certification)
*NYC* - Histology Supervisor (evenings)
*NYC* - Histology IHC Supervisor (days)
*Westchester County, New York* - Histotech
*Westchester County, New York* - Grossing Tech (3rd shift)
*Westchester County, New York* - Grossing Supervisor
*Northern New York* - Grossing Tech (day shift; histotechnician, MLT, or MT
with 1 years grossing experience)
*Syracuse, New York* - Histotech (1st and 2nd shifts)
*New Jersey* - Histotechnician or Histotechnologist (Mon-Fri 9pm-5:30am and
Tues-Sat 1am-9:30am)
*Las Vegas, Nevada* - Lead Histotech
*Las Vegas, Nevada* - Histology Supervisor (1st shift)
*Portland, Oregon* - Histotech (3a-4:30 am start time,. Experienced
candidates only, would like closer to 10 years , maybe 5 with IHC and/or
cytology and grossing)
*Southern Pennsylvania* - Histotechnologist
*Southern Pennsylvania* - Histology Supervisor
*Southeast Tennessee* - Histotech (3rd shift)
*Southern Virginia* - Histotech (1st shift)
*Western Wisconsin* - Histotech (openings on all shifts)
*Western Wisconsin* - Histotech Team Lead (1st or 2nd shift)

Sincerely,

Katherine Marano
*K.A. Recruiting, Inc.*
Your Partner in Healthcare Recruiting