[Histonet] Teaching color blind Histo student

Ruppert, Amysue ruppert.amysue at marshfieldclinic.org
Fri Mar 26 20:31:05 CDT 2021

Hello, we currently have a color blind Histology student.  Does anyone have any helpful hints to share about learning in the Histology setting with colorblindness?  Note,  we had previous student with colorblindness, many years ago, and he did fine.  But most of the teachers that helped him are now retired.

Thank you

amysue ruppert

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or privileged information.  If you received this message in error, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained within.  Please contact the sender and advise of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail or telephone.  Thank you for your cooperation.