[Histonet] Protocol for DAPI staining on paraffin sections

Alida Bailleul alida.bailleul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:13:51 CDT 2021

Dear Carl, thank you so much for checking!
Yes, may I please see some images? And would you mind to share your
specific protocols and the brand also of the DAPI that you bought? (I am
guessing it does not matter too much though).
Thank you very very much, I really appreciate the help.

All the best

Alida

ps: my sections are demineralized bone, it should work the same for any
tissue right? Do you recommend to cut and then stain right away? Or would
it also work on paraffin slides that were cut a few years ago?

--
Dr. Alida M. Bailleul
Associate Research Fellow/Associate Professor