[Histonet] Histotechnician/Grosser Needed Long Island NY

Olivia Sloane olivia at ka-recruiting.com
Wed Jul 7 14:34:42 CDT 2021

Good Afternoon-

New permanent histology opening!

*Histotechnician/Grosser Needed Long Island, NY*

   - Permanent full time position
   - Shift is Tuesday to Saturday 6:00am - 2:30pm but seems to have
   flexibility
   - Candidates must have New York State Clinical Laboratory
   Technologist/Technician or Histological Technician License
   - Ideally would like to see candidates with 1+ year of experience
   - In this role you will embed, cut, stain and coverslip specimens. Set
   up specimens and their paperwork for grossing. Maintain the tissue
   processor, embedding centers, microtomes, stainers and coverslipper, etc.
   - Full benefits included and much more!!!
   - Position is located on Western Long Island- only about 35 miles from
   Manhattan.

If you would like to talk further about these openings I am working on
please send an updated resume to olivia at ka-recruiting.com with the best
time and phone number for me to reach you! Or feel free to reach out to my
direct line which is  617-746-2743 .

You can also schedule an appointment with my calendar:
https://calendly.com/olivia-ka/15min

*Other Permanent Histology Openings Nationwide*

FL - Tampa Area- Histology Manager

GA – 1.5 Hours South of Atlanta - Histotech (3 am - 11 am)

NC – Winston-Salem Area - Histotech

NY- Bronx Area- Histotech

NY - Buffalo Area- CLT Histology Lab Pathology

NY - Westchester - Histotech

NY - Westchester - IHC Lab Tech (Histotech)

NY - Westchester - IHC Lead Tech (Histotech)

NY – Syracuse Area - Histotech

NY – Long Island - Histotechnician or Histotechnologist

NY - Rochester Area- Histotechnologist (Day shift)

OR - Northwest- Grossing Histotech

OR - Northwest - Histotech

PA - Southeast - Histotechnologist

PA - Southeast - Histotech

TN - Nashville Area- Histotech

VA - Southeast - Senior Histotech

VA - Southeast - Histotech

VA – Roanoke Area - Histotech

WI – Greater Green Bay Area - Histotech

WI – Greater Green Bay Area - Lab Histotech Trainer

Talk to you soon,

Olivia Sloane
Healthcare Recruiter, K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
* 617-746-2743   *
olivia at ka-recruiting.com   www.ka-recruiting.com