[Histonet] Water under sections

Patsy Ruegg pruegghm at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:22:57 CST 2021

This is all good advise. I always picked up section and tapped the slide on counter and then dried standing up. This is really a problem if you are at all above 5K feet in altitude where water boils violently at 92-93dc, which will destroy your tissue section. I have written a couple of papers about on this.