[Histonet] New Position

Katherine Marano katherine at ka-recruiting.com
Fri Feb 26 08:33:39 CST 2021

Hi Histonetters!

Are you interested in a new Histology position?  I am working with a great
hospital about an hour outside of the Columbus, Ohio area that is looking
to hire!  Must have HT or HTL ASCP and be proficient with tissue
processors, micrometers, immunohistochemical, & special staining
instrumentation.  This is a permanent Monday-Friday day shift position (no
weekends, no on-call) joining a team of 3 other HTs and 4 Pathologists.  My
client is offering great benefits and a $4,000 sign on bonus!

If you would like to hear more about this, can you send me your most
updated resume and a good time to give you a quick call? I'd love to
discuss this with you. I also have some other Histology openings if you may
be interested in any of these instead (all permanent) --

  Phoenix, Arizona - Histology Technician / Grosser (1pm to 9:30pm)
  Atlanta, Georgia - Histology Supervisor (3rd shift)
  North Dakota - Histotech
  North Dakota - Histology Supervisor
  Reno, Nevada - Grossing HTL (must have HTL ASCP)
  Las Vegas, Nevada - Lead Histotech
  Las Vegas, Nevada - Histology Supervisor (1st shift)
  New Jersey - Histotech (Mon-Fri 9pm-5:30am)
  New York - Histotech
  New York - Grossing Tech (3rd shift)
  New York - Histology Supervisor (3pm-11:30pm)
  New York - Grossing Supervisor
  Portland, Oregon - Histotech (3am or 4am start time)
  Pennsylvania - Histotech
  Pennsylvania - Histology Supervisor
  Tennessee - Histotech (3rd shift)
  Texas - Histology Manager