[Histonet] Dragon

Cristi Rigazio cls71877 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:01:54 CST 2021

I used it exclusively in GI lab for years and loved it but we only did small biopsies, so it was super simple.  We use it now throughout the system I work in and there are a variety of opinions.  Some of the PAs love it and some really struggle.  Same with the pathologists.  So we live in dual worlds with both Dragon and MModal.  If you would like to contact me separately I am happy to discuss!

Thanks
Cristi