[Histonet] New cryostat validation procedure

Tony Henwood (SCHN) tony.henwood at health.nsw.gov.au
Mon Aug 23 15:31:19 CDT 2021

Hi Greg,

I would just grab some kidneys from the butcher, freeze and section as usual. They should give equivalent results to the older unit.

Regards
Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC), FFSc(RCPA)
Principal Scientist, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead
Adjunct Fellow, School of Medicine, University of Western Sydney
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
Pathology Department
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA