[Histonet] Looking for vendor - 2-circle slides

Rathborne, Toni Toni.Rathborne at RWJBH.org
Mon Aug 23 14:07:02 CDT 2021

Our current vendor for off-set double-cytofunnel slides has discontinued their product. If anyone uses these, I'd appreciate your vendor's information & part number.

Vendors are welcome to reply directly to me!

Thanks all,

Toni

NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments, if any, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information protected by law. It is intended only for use by the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or by reply e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail and the attachments, if any, and destroy any printouts.