[Histonet] Cryostat

Colleen Forster cforster at umn.edu
Tue Aug 10 12:34:25 CDT 2021

I agree with Terri. I also have an 1850 and will use it until parts are no
longer available which could be,. like she said, years. We also have a
local company do the PM and repairs and will use it until
it absolutely cannot be repaired.

Colleen Forster HT(ASCP)QIHC
University of Minnesota
BLS Histology and IHC Laboratory