[Histonet] MelanA

Colleen Forster cforster at umn.edu
Thu Oct 22 15:30:29 CDT 2020

Rhinda,

Which Alkaline Phos detection? How old is the kit?

I have found that the Alk Phos detection  can die before the stated out
date. I use a Biocare platform as well. I have learned to leave the
chromagen 4 degrees until I am ready to stain. I make what I need and
immediately [lace the whole kit back into 4 degrees.

Just one thought.

Colleen Forster HT(ASCP)QIHC
U of MN

--