[Histonet] IHC DAB

Val Tolley vtolley25 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 10:53:38 CDT 2020

It’s difficult to know without your full protocol, but you can easily test your DAB.

Take a paper towel and add a drop of your secondary/HRP.  Add a drop of DAB to that.  If it doesn’t immediately turn brown, your hydrogen peroxide has likely degraded into water.  Make a fresh batch of DAB and try again.