[Histonet] Tissue Blocks

Ken M kdean70 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:01:44 CDT 2020

Hello All:

I have thousands of tissue blocks from a large US certified reference lab. Most of them were used for IHC diagnosis. I am looking to trade what I have for more common Histology blocks for control slides such as Mast Cell, Pneumocystis, Copper, Gram, Aspergillus fungus, H-Pylori, Spirochete, Acid Fast Bacteria and other common Histology tissue for special stain control slides. I also have lots of normal tissue blocks. Please let me know if you are interested.

Ken Marzinsky
4122 Bennett Memorial Road
Durham, NC 27712
713-822-0256