[Histonet] Latest Histology Positions Update

Andrea Costello andrea at ka-recruiting.com
Wed Mar 4 18:18:03 CST 2020

Hi Histonetters -

I just wanted to reach out and see if you (or someone you know) might be
interested in a new permanent bench or management level histology position?
Here is a list of our latest openings:

*Florida - Histology Manager *
*Georgia- Histology Manager *
*Michigan - Group Lead Histology*
*North Dakota - Lead Histotech*
*New York- Grosser*
*New York- Histotech*
*New York - IHC Supervisor*
*New York - Histology Manager*
*New York - Anatomic Pathology Manager*
*Ohio - Histotech*
*Oregon - Experienced Histotech (IHC experience preferred) *
*Tennessee- Grossing Supervisor (Nights)*

My clients range from state of the art private laboratories to some of the
top hospitals in the country! All of our clients are all offering
aggressive compensation packages.

If you are interested call Andrea at 617-922-2939  or
andrea at ka-recruitng.com!

Andrea Costello
Client Relationship Manager
Senior Healthcare Recruiter