[Histonet] FW: Details for MaSH webinar series

relia1 relia1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 12 11:03:08 CDT 2020

Posting for a friend 🙂Thanks-PamRight place Right time Right move with RELIA!Thank youPam Barker RELIA Solutions Cell 407-353-5070relia1 at earthlink.net #jobs4myhistopeeps #ilovemyhistopeeps Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10+.
-------- Original message --------From: Gina Benedetto <ginabenedetto12 at gmail.com> Date: 6/9/20  8:14 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: relia1 at earthlink.net Subject: Details for MaSH webinar series Hello Pam, Thank you so much for your LinkedIn message! Here are the details for our webinar series coming this Monday: Coming the week of June 15th - 20th, the Massachusetts Society of Histotechnology will be hosting a virtual Webinar Series! Each day features a different speaker who will discuss various engaging topics, ranging from multiplex immunofluorescence and next generation sequencing to inspirational leadership strategies. Join us for this chance to earn CEUs and learn something unique each day, as well as the chance to win a $50 Amazon giftcard! Visit our website for registration and additional information:

https://www.mahistology.org/ Thank you so much for your help in spreading the word about this opportunity :) Best wishes, Gina  -- Gina Benedetto
Associate Scientist II | Translational Neuropathology
Biogen | 115 Broadway Cambridge, MA 02142
Cell: (781) 635-4193 | Work: (617) 914-7707 x47707

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ginabenedetto/