[Histonet] Full-time Job Opening at Nationwide Children's Hospital

Pairan, Kelly Kelly.Pairan at nationwidechildrens.org
Wed Jan 29 13:08:35 CST 2020

Good Afternoon Histoland,
We are looking for a full-time histotechnician or histotechnologist at Nationwide Children's Hospital.  Our lab is open Monday to Friday from 3:30am until 6pm.  We rotate on-call Saturdays and Holidays. The job is posted at : https://external-nationwidechildrens.icims.com/jobs/22504/laboratory-technologist---anatomic-pathology/job/.   If you have any questions or for a more detailed job description, please email me at kelly.pairan at nationwidechildrens.org<mailto:kelly.pairan at nationwidechildrens.org> or give me a call.

Kelly Pairan,  HT (ASCP)CM, QIHC (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor-Anatomic Pathology
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Email:  kelly.pairan at nationwidechildrens.org
ph: 614-722-5414
fx: 614-722-3033