[Histonet] Histonet Digest, Vol 194, Issue 15

Betsy Molinari BMolinari at texasheart.org
Tue Jan 21 05:35:33 CST 2020

Thank you for the reply Amos. I totally agree but the researcher did not inform me until after the deparaffinization was finished. She wanted to hold off on the staining but it was too late and I went ahead with the staining. I was just curious if there was, in fact a procedure to preserve a deparaffinized slide.

Betsy Molinari, HT (ASCP)
Sr. Histology Research Technician
CV Pathology Research

Texas Heart Institute
6770 Bertner Avenue, MC 1-283
Houston, TX 77030

Office: 832-355-6524 | Fax: 832-355-6812
Email: BMolinari at texasheart.org
texasheart.org <www.texasheart.org> | facebook <www.facebook.com/Texas.Heart.Institute> | twitter <twitter.com/Texas_Heart>