[Histonet] Coverslipper

Margaryan, Naira naira.margaryan at hsc.wvu.edu
Thu Jan 16 14:54:28 CST 2020

Happy Thursday,

We would like to sell our slightly used but in excellent condition Dako Coverslipper which was purchased in 2010 (purchase price was $ 25K). The instrument can handle up to 600 slides per hour making it one of the fastest on the market. In addition to the flexibility of the Coverslipper it is easy and straightforward to operate and cleaning and maintenance is simple to do. It is small enough to fit into fume cabinets, easy to move around and accepts a variety of commercial mounting media.

Picture by request.

Will take any offer,
Naira