[Histonet] Formaldehyde test kit question

Carol G Fields cfields at mlkch.org
Tue Feb 4 14:12:26 CST 2020

Hi Ann,
The only certified formalin neutralizer that I know of is from Scigen.  They also sell the test kit.  Ask your company for their certification.. that the product actually works.
 Good luck,
Carole Fields
MLKCH
Los Angeles, CA

Scigen Scientific Inc.
Manufacturer in Carson, California
Address: 333 E Gardena Blvd, Gardena, CA 90248
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 4:30PM