[Histonet] Permanent mountant for Oil Red O

B kB bertjekb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:12:35 CDT 2019

Hi Christopher,

You van try Imsol-mount
Vendors are for example Sigmaaldrich or VWR .

After a staining, airdry the solide. Cover with mislopen-mount and let this
dry for a while ( no problem with higher temps). After that, You can cover
it with glass or tape.

Goed luck,
Bert klein brink
Gelre Hospital, Apeldoorn, Netherlands

Op ma 16 sep. 2019 om 06:04 schreef Hagon, Christopher (Health) via
Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>