[Histonet] Immunohistochemistry Workshop in Vancouver

John Garratt john.garratt at ciqc.ca
Sun Sep 8 22:57:38 CDT 2019

For technologists, pathologists, residents, scientists or anyone else interested in immunohistochemistry.

On Friday, October 25, 2019, the cIQc will be holding our 2019 Technical Workshop: The Finer Details of IHC Readout.      Click here to [REGISTER](https://pathology-payment.med.ubc.ca/2019-ciqc-technical-workshop/)

- Based on the webinar series “Epitopically Speaking…” learn the important difference between reading and interpreting IHC staining in tissues.
- Learn how to design, implement and interpret the results of iCAPCs (immunohistochemistry Critical Assay Performance Controls ) to improve consistency and quality of staining in your laboratory.
- See a demonstration of the new online IHC readout proficiency modules to be offered by the cIQc/CAP-ACP that will provide on-going CME to technologists and pathologists. Participants at the workshop will receive free registration for one module of choice.
- Learn how to design and maintain a tissue control bank for IHC using four normal tissues that will cover the majority of your Class I testing.

Vancouver Eye Care Centre, 2550 Willow Street, Vancouver,  BC, Canada

www.ciqc.ca