[Histonet] Tissue scrolling

Erin McCarthy erin.mccarthy at tempus.com
Fri Sep 6 17:05:39 CDT 2019

Hello Histonetters,

I am curious if any of you perform scrolling of paraffin embedded tissue
for molecular studies? If so, what precautions do you take to minimize
contamination? I am asking specifically about at the cutting station as
that is my area of expertise. But we are looking to pilot this for samples
that in the past have had large quantities of recuts.

Thank you for any information you can provide!

--

Erin McCarthy, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor

Tempus Labs
600 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago IL 60654
Cell: (708)269-8610

--
This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information and/or protected health information (PHI) that is protected by