[Histonet] Histology position in Virginia

Shannon E. Gower SGower at pathgroup.com
Tue Sep 3 11:54:33 CDT 2019

Hello Histo colleagues!

We currently have an opening for a histologist in beautiful Roanoke, VA.  M-F 5a-130p.  I'm looking for an experienced embedder and microtomist who is ready for a fast paced environment.  We boast a quick TAT providing quality pathology services for our local hospital system.  Shift includes some special stains and IHCs (all automated) as well as an opportunity for cytology if desired.

Please email me directly if you are interested.  Have a great day!

Shannon Gower, HT(ASCP) QIHC
Histology Manager

PathGroup
Lewis Gale Medical Center
1802 Braeburn Drive
Salem, Virginia 24153
phone: 540-588-8735
fax: 540-777-1449
sgower at pathgroup.com<mailto:sgower at pathgroup.com>
www.pathgroup.com<http://www.pathgroup.com/>

Important Notice: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy this message and contact the Chief Privacy Officer at PathGroup immediately at 615-695-4987. Thank you