[Histonet] Procedure for Blue Cheese for Fungus Controls

cynthia haynes naje1972 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 16:44:12 CST 2019

I would like a copy of your procedure please. My email addresses is naje1972 at yahoo.com. Thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 4:14 PM, John Garratt via Histonet<histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:   If you have access to spare fresh tissue (ie placenta) you can infuse the tissue with fungus (blue cheese if you wish) and cultivate overnight before FFPE, I have found these make excellent control blocks and the tissue makes for good structural support, plus the tissue architecture might make the blue cheese more palatable to pathologists. Your idea is certainly not crackers.

John

www.ciqc.ca