[Histonet] Frozen Gel Pack with paraffin block for shipping?

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:15:14 CST 2019

That's awesome because the block is already chilled for you when you get
it, so it saves time!

JK, but I think it is necessary when you send a block to Texas in August.

  If you're going to have a protocol, it's best to just leave it that way
all the time, even if you're sending a block to Buffalo in Jan.  That way
someone won't forget the cold pack in July.