[Histonet] Ventana dispensers - last word

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Tue Mar 5 13:57:37 CST 2019

To those of you who wrote in support of my comments, thank you sincerely.
To the Company's  credit, I did receive a call of apology and a listening ear concerning the ongoing problems associated with the dispensers.  I sincerely hope they understand the frustration that such a problem can cause.
I want to state that I really do like the Benchmark Ultra, but the instrument is only as good as the individual parts.  Based on many private responses that I received, I think that dispenser failure is probably being vastly underreported. I can only hope that a moment's indiscretion on their part will lead to a more open dialogue in their company concerning a true solution to this problem.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital